ISO 22301:2012 specifies requirements to plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and continually improve a documented management system to protect against, reduce the likelihood of occurrence, prepare for, respond to, and recover from disruptive incidents when they arise.
The requirements specified in ISO 22301:2012 are generic and intended to be applicable to all organizations or parts thereof, regardless of type, size and nature of the organization. The extent of application of these requirements depends on the organization’s operating environment and complexity.
First standard to be written using the new high level structure, which is common to all new management systems standards. This will make integration straightforward when implementing more than one management system.
Change in the way an organization is defined.
Clearer expectations on management.
Preventive action has been replaced with “actions to address risks and opportunities” and features earlier.
ISO 22301 puts a much greater emphasis on setting the objectives, monitoring performance and metrics – aligning BC to top management strategic thinking.
Identify and manage current and future threats to your business.
- Take a proactive approach to minimizing the impact of incidents.
- Keep critical functions up and running during times of crises.
- Minimize downtime during incidents and improve recovery time.
- Demonstrate resilience to customers, suppliers and for tender requests.
IQMS consists of full-time trainers and consultants with a unique combination of manufacturing experience, business and financial expertise, and a “hands-on” approach creates a recipe for our clients’ success.
Our experts can help us to gain effective implementation of ISO 22301in your organisation
- Provides well-planned and stage by stage audit program.
- A sound, coherent and non disruptive assessment.
- We have an enviable record of customer satisfaction.