- August 28, 2020
- Posted by: Sundeep Mehta
- Category: Uncategorized
ISO 29990:2010 specifies basic requirements for providers of learning services in non-formal education and training.
ISO 29990:2010 is the first standard developed by ISO technical committee ISO/TC 232, Learning services for non-formal education and training.
ISO 29990 provides a unified standard for learning service providers, including corporations, vocational institutions, and life-long learning centres, around the globe. It promotes the design of suitable services & evaluation of learning results.
The aim of ISO 29990 is to provide a generic model for quality professional practice and performance for learning service providers (LSPs) in the development and delivery of education, training.
Benefits of ISO 29990:
- maintain high satisfaction of the needs and expectations of the users of the training activities;
- monitor and improve the performance and skills of the staff involved in the delivery of training services;
- identify goals for quality and practical direction for the learning services;
- ensure that the application of the formation is established, monitored, evaluated and documented appropriately;
- raise awareness of the promotion of two-way communication between employees and collaborators, on items that can have a direct impact on them;
- keep up to date teaching materials needed for learning;
- to ensure better management of internal audits, which will be performed by properly trained with a view to identifying real opportunities for the improvement.
Requirements of Standard:
- Terms & Definitions
- Learning Services
- Determining Learning Needs
- Design of Learning Services
- Provision of Learning Services
- Monitoring the delivery of the Learning Services
4. Management of the Learning Service Provider
- General Management Requirements
- Strategy & Business Management
- Management Review
- Preventive Actions & Corrective Actions
- Management & Risk Management
- Human Resource Management
- Communication Management (External/Internal)
- Allocation of Resources
- Internal Audits
- Feedback from Interested Parties