- July 20, 2019
- Posted by: sandeep Mehta
- Category: Uncategorized
Organizational Change Management
Organizational change management is central to the deployment of any transformation initiative. Our approach is designed to ensure that people understand the need for change and have the right capabilities and motivation to accelerate and make the change.
• Leadership Alignment – Organizational and Program Leaders must demonstrate alignment and commitment to the vision, purpose, goals and desired outcomes of the initiative.
• Governance – Understanding, communicating and putting into practice mature decision making and risk management processes is a critical success factor for change initiatives.
• Stakeholder Analysis & Engagement – Critical to the development of an effective change strategy is the identification and assessment of key stakeholders, their influence and perceived willingness to embrace the change.
• Change Analytics – Change readiness, formal/informal feedback and productivity metrics inform real impact of the change initiative.
• Communication Strategies – Effective communication throughout the life-cycle of the initiative creates confidence at the start of the project, fosters momentum and allows for stakeholder feedback and adjustment as needed.
• Project Management – Projects that stand up mature Project Management Organizations and practices early in the project life-cycle help ensure alignment with mission and strategic goals, maximize performance and minimize risk.