- July 17, 2019
- Posted by: sandeep Mehta
- Category: Uncategorized
Harassment refers to any form of verbal, visual, or physical conduct that could create or contribute to an intimidating, offensive, or hostile working environment.
Anti-Harassment training and Workplace Harassment training are cornerstone pieces for all of your compliance training.
Workplace harassment and bullying is becoming an epidemic, so anti-harassment training will help your employees in the workplace.
Here are just some of the anti-bullying, anti-harassment, and workplace harassment prevention things you can learn from taking our anti-harassment training courses; specifically, how to:
• Define behaviors that constitute bullying or other conflict management issues
• Learn prevention and intervention strategies organizations should implement to reduce the misconduct
• Determine if an investigation is necessary
• Explore the intricacies of interviewing the accuser, the accused, and witnesses
• Differentiate between formal and informal investigative procedures
• Reach a conclusion following an investigation
• Write a formal report outlining the investigation