An integrated management system (IMS) is a management system, which integrates all relevant components of a business into one coherent system so as to enable the optimal achievement of its business objectives.
All systems relevant to the business, whether certifiable or otherwise, can be included in IMS. These could include: ISO 9001; ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001. While IMS helps organization to balance the conflicting objectives due to different management systems in place, it also reduces the operating costs and thus increases profitability.
- Greater focus on company objectives
- Reduced business risk
- Clearly defined roles and responsibilities for managing the integrated management system.
- Reduced documentation
- Promotion of a single system
- Reduced resources to manage the system
- Easier to priorities on key issues
- More concise reporting structure
- More efficient system – removes duplication
- Easier to manage
- Helps with multi-skilling
IQMS consists of full-time trainers and consultants with a unique combination of manufacturing experience, business and financial expertise, and a “hands-on” approach creates a recipe for our clients’ success.
Our experts can help us to gain effective implementation of Integrated Management System (IMS) in your organisation.
- Provides well-planned and stage by stage audit program.
- A sound, coherent and non disruptive assessment.
- We have an enviable record of customer satisfaction.
We understand that each organization or person is unique. Our Solutions are comprehensive and will be customized to meet your specific needs.