ISO 22000 can help ensure the safety of the food products,with interactive communication, system management HACCP principles.
The ISO 22000 international standard specifies the requirements for a food safety management system that involves the following elements:
ISO 22000 integrates the principles of the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) system and application steps developed by the Codex Alimentarius Commission. By means of auditable requirements, it combines the HACCP plan with prerequisite programmes. Hazard analysis is the key to an effective food safety management system, since conducting a hazard analysis assists in organizing the knowledge required to establish an effective combination of control measures. ISO 22000 requires that all hazards that may be reasonably expected to occur in the food chain, including hazards that may be associated with the type of process and facilities used, are identified and assessed. Thus it provides the means to determine and document why certain identified hazards need to be controlled by a particular organization and why others need not.
- More efficient and dynamic food safety hazard control
- Systematic management of prerequisite programmes
- Valid basis for taking decisions
- Increased due diligence
- Control focused on what is necessary
- Saves resources by reducing overlapping system audits
- Organizes and targets communication among partners
- Resource optimization
- Improves documentation
- Better planning, less post-process verification
IQMS consists of full-time trainers and consultants having huge experience and exposure in ISO 22000:2005 FSMS consulting, implementation and training.
Our Team offers a variety of Consulting Services and Solutions.
- Provides well-planned and stage by stage audit program.
- A sound, coherent and non disruptive assessment.
- We have an enviable record of customer satisfaction.