Safety Audit and Consultancy
Organisations realise that despite their best efforts at enhancing health and safety standards, they reach a plateau. They are left wondering what to do next in order to control the number of serious injuries and fatalities.
IQMS Consultancy will help you:
- Remove barriers and enhance safety standards
- Drive management and worker participation
- Tried and tested frameworks ensure fair and transparent processes to drive behaviour change
- Support implementing effective safety observation processes
- Improved business performance
The following five factors provide the framework for the consultancy services:
- Organisational context and stakeholder profile (risk management)
- Operational processes (risk assessment, safe operating procedures, etc)
- Health and wellbeing
- Stakeholder engagement
- Facilities and workplace health and safety (workplace adjustments, etc).
Our technical support includes:
- Risk assessment reviews
- Support for workplace procedure development and reviews (including social distancing, health surveillance, workplace control measures, emergency planning, PPE, etc.)
- Health and wellbeing guidance (including mental health factors)
- Communication and information
- Leadership and behavioural factors
- Assurance auditing.
Safety Audit Services
Use our experts to guide you through the latest changes in standards and legislation. We help identify where and how you can improve safety at work and environmental management systems and performance. We assist in validating and improving policies, procedures and protocols for effective management and provide clear recommendations to continually improve your performance.
We have a range of audit services available to support you every step of the way to achieve your organisation’s goals.
- Pre-audit (gap analysis) services
- ISO 14001 Environmental Audit
- ISO 45001 Health and Safety Management Standard
- Occupational Health and Safety Audit
- Environmental Sustainability Audit
- Process Safety Audit
- Integrated Audit
ISO 45001 is the first globally developed standard for health and safety management systems. It reflects current health and safety management trends and techniques and will eventually replace up to 24 national health and safety standards around the world, including OHSAS 18001.