ISO 9001:2015 QMS is the latest version of Quality Management System standard. It specifies requirements for a Quality Management System where an organization needs to:
- Demonstrate its ability to consistently provide product and services that meets customer and applicable statutory & regulatory requirements, and
- Address customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable regulatory requirements.
ISO 9001:2015 applies to any organization, regardless of size or industry. It can help both product and service oriented organizations achieve standards of quality that are recognized and respected throughout the world. It helps businesses and organizations to be more efficient and improve customer satisfaction.
The ISO 9001:2015 quality certification is based on the following seven fundamental quality management principles:
1. Customer Focus
3. Engagement of People
4. Process Approach
6. Evidence-based Decision Making
7. Relationship Management
What are the main changes to the standard?
The key changes in the proposed standard are:
- Enhanced leadership involvement in the management system
- Risk-based thinking
- Simplified language, common structure and terms
- Aligning QMS policy and objectives with the strategy of the organization
Benefits of Implementing ISO 9001:2015
The benefits of using the standards are as follows:
- Enhanced customer satisfaction and improved customer loyalty.
- Integration and alignment of internal processes which will lead to increased productivity and results.
- Enhanced business performance and better cost management.
- Providing confidence to interested parties as to the consistency, effectiveness and efficiency of the organization.
- Increased credibility and competitiveness in the market.
- Lower costs and shorter cycle times through effective use of resources.
- Improved communication, planning and administration processes.
Our Team offers a variety of Consulting Services and Solutions.
Our consultants and facilitators are professionally trained. Let our proven track record in effectively assisting companies to identify and implement improvement opportunities and to facilitate the transformation process.
understand that each organization or person is unique. Our Solutions are comprehensive and will be customized to meet your specific needs.
our consultants can take your company through ISO 9000/9001 from start to finish, and in most cases you have ready for registration in 1 to 3 months.
This comprehensive implementation program is tailored to your individual plans and may include
- A benchmark visit,
- An overview of the standards,
- Writing and revising documentation,
- On-site or off-site training of personnel,
- Assistance with implementation,
- Liaison with the registrar,
- Reassessments and follow-up evaluations,