ISO 10002:2018 gives guidelines for the process of complaints handling related to products and services within an organization, including planning, design, development, operation, maintenance and improvement. The complaints-handling process described is suitable for use as one of the processes of an overall quality management system.
It is intended for use by any organization regardless of its type or size, or the products and services it provides. It is also intended for use by organizations in all sectors.
ISO 10002:2018 addresses the following aspects of complaints handling:
1) enhancing customer satisfaction by creating a customer-focused environment that is open to feedback (including complaints), resolving any complaints received, and enhancing the organization’s ability to improve its products and services, including customer service;
2) top management involvement and commitment through adequate acquisition and deployment of resources, including personnel training;
3) recognizing and addressing the needs and expectations of complainants;
4) providing complainants with an open, effective and easy-to-use complaints process;
5) analysing and evaluating complaints in order to improve the quality of products and services, including customer service;
6) auditing of the complaints-handling process;
7) reviewing the effectiveness and efficiency of the complaints-handling process.
ISO 10002:20018 is not applicable to disputes referred for resolution outside the organization or for employment-related disputes.
How Can We Help?
IQMS consists of full-time trainers and consultants with a unique combination of manufacturing experience, business and financial expertise, and a “hands-on” approach creates a recipe for our clients’ success.
We develop and help our clients implement a plan for exploiting those opportunities to achieve financially measurable success.
Provides well-planned and stage by stage audit program.
A sound, coherent and non disruptive assessment.
We have an enviable record of customer satisfaction.