ISO 10002:2004 provides guidance on the process of complaints handling related to products within an organization, including planning, design, operation, maintenance and improvement. The complaints-handling process described is suitable for use as one of the processes of an overall quality management system.
ISO 10002:2004 is not applicable to disputes referred for resolution outside the organization or for employment-related disputes. It is also intended for use by organizations of all sizes and in all sectors.
ISO 10002:2004 addresses the following aspects of complaints handling:
- Enhancing customer satisfaction by creating a customer-focused environment that is open to feedback (including complaints), resolving any complaints received, and enhancing the organization’s ability to improve its product and customer service
- Top management involvement and commitment through adequate acquisition and deployment of resources, including personnel training
- Recognizing and addressing the needs and expectations of complainants
- Providing complainants with an open, effective and easy-to-use complaints process
- Analyzing and evaluating complaints in order to improve the product and customer service quality
- Auditing of the complaints-handling process
- Reviewing the effectiveness and efficiency of the complaints-handling process
ISO 10002:2004 is not intended to change any rights or obligations provided by applicable statutory or regulatory requirements.
IQMS consists of full-time trainers and consultants with a unique combination of manufacturing experience, business and financial expertise, and a “hands-on” approach creates a recipe for our clients’ success.
We develop and help our clients implement a plan for exploiting those opportunities to achieve financially measurable success.
Provides well-planned and stage by stage audit program.
A sound, coherent and non disruptive assessment.
We have an enviable record of customer satisfaction.